I've also made a few more changes in my studio, which now looks like this:
I made the large framed pictures myself, using free samples of wallpaper from a DIY store.
I love the look of patchwork, so I cut the wallpaper samples into 2" squares, and laid out a patchwork design that I liked, using whole squares and half-square triangles.
Working on a large sheet of graph paper as my base layer (to keep the lines straight), I stuck all the paper pieces down, then added some extra detail using small flowers punched from the same papers. I added faux stitching all over (using a gold gel pen).
Finally, I added a border made from more scraps of wallpaper and mounted the whole thing on a large sheet of chocolate brown cardstock. Once framed up, it looks great!