Sunday 11 November 2012

I'm back, and I've been busy!

Yes, my Art Journaling mojo has finally returned, and I have been making up for lost time. I've set up a makeshift studio in the utility room, and I've been busily making a mess out there...

Is it a utility room? No, it's an art studio!
Handy washing line - perfect for drying wet paint!
As you can see, I have a lot of pages on the go at once.  Here's the one I finished first:


I cut the hare shape from acetate to make a mask, and just used it with acrylic paints and a sponge roller.   I mis-spaced the lettering so it's turned out a bit messy (note to self: pencil it in first next time!) but I'm just pleased to finish my first page in many months.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome back!!! I have sorely missed your truly inspirational work. love this. and the watercolour collage too. long live the mojo :)